Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Healing Vacation in Cancun with Nature's Sunshine

Skychi squinting in Sunny Cancun
I have been sick with a weak immune system for sometime. Last week I had blocked ears and I still have a chronic cough. I am fortune enough to have won an all expenses paid vacation to the Sun Moon Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico with Nature's Sunshine. I am here for five days with my Naturopath Dr. Hugh Jenkins and his lovely wife Gwen. His wife Gwen is a Health Consultant. She does my ear candling to unblock my ears.

Swinging Bar


Swim up Bar
Sun at Pool
This vacation could not come at a better time. I have been sleep deprived from working as a flight attendant. My trip after returning from the AAERG 11th Annual Convention in LAX, I was awake from 6 a.m. to 3 a.m. in the morning. The flight I was working was to suppose to land at 10:30 p.m. We had flight delays due to weather and ended up sitting on the runway until 2 a.m. I was exhausted from being awake and working for almost 24 hours. This really took a toll on my health. I got sick with the flu plus the co-pilot had the flu too. I am still battling a chronic cold.

Skychi lounging in Hammock


It is great to be on vacation with a natural healing doctor. He and his wife are guiding me on the herbs that I need to heal my body. I have learned that I was not taking my herbs properly. I was taking the herbs according to the maintenance recommendations on the bottle. Dr. Jenkins and Gwen told me that I should be taking  herbs in larger quantities because my body is under stress from flying, sleep deprivation, and improper diet.

Dinner under the Stars & Moon with 2,200 Natural Health Experts

I am sitting in the presence of 2,000 natural health experts. I will share with you the info I learn at this convention in upcoming blog posts.

Breakfast in Room at Sun Moon Palace All-Inclusive Resort

If you are interested in natural healing and herbs, then visit my website to take a Health Analyzer at Skychi's Health Store at http://mynsp.com/Skychi.

Morning walk on the beach

1 comment:

  1. Excellent information and if anyone moves in Playa del Carmen you can not miss the opportunity to go to practice diving Playa del Carmen

    ReplyDelete