Thursday, August 12, 2010

Paris My First Love

After twenty-five years I have the opportunity to return to Paris. I accepted the invitation to accompany an old high friend. This is one invitation I could not turn down.

Paris is one of my favorite cities. My love affair with Paris started when I was in high school.
I began studying French during my sophomore year. I went to live in Paris after I graduated from college and received my B.A. in French Language and Culture. These photos are from where I lived as a student in Paris. The photos are of the Eiffel Tower and River Seine.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you Janice...My wife was a ticket agent for Eastern Airlines, way back in the 60's, till its demise in the 80's...Darned deregulation!...I love your pictures and words!...Rich Cronborg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rich for your share.

    I loved Eastern Airlines. Now we have moved from deregulation to mergers.

    Fellow airline employee, you and wife understand the feeling of flying being in your blood.

    Happy Travels,

    Skychi

    ReplyDelete