Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Healthy Eating at O'hare Airport

CIBO Express Gourmet Markets
There are many times when I do not have the time to shop and 

pack healthy lunches or dinners for my flights. 


During those hurried moments I drop by CIBO Gourmets Markets 

for healthy vegan sandwiches. CIBO is one of my favorite eats. It 

is located at O'hare Airport in Terminal 3 near security

and Argo Tea.

Argo Tea

I like these sandwiches because they do not require refrigeration.

Although the sandwiches are refrigerated for texture. 

Buffalo Tofu

They do not spoil. I like the fact that I can pick up a sandwich to 

eat one half at that moment and save the other half

for the next day.

Jerk Tofu Wrap

One of my favorite sandwiches is Jerk Tofu Wrap.
It is filling and flavorful.

Closeup of Jerk Tofu Wrap

CIBO Gourmet Markets also carries salads,

fruits, yogurts, juices and healthy snacks. 




They have some treats like imported chocolates,

cookies and nuts. It is like shopping at a world market. 

Fresh Fruit
I prefer the fresh fruit to the imported treats.


Do you know of other healthy eating spots at any airports?

Please subscribe, share your comments,

tweet or Facebook this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment