Sunday, January 16, 2011

Columbus Fire Semi-Pro Football Champions Fly American Eagle for Playoffs

Last night on my flight from Columbus, Ohio to Miami, Florida I had the honor of serving the most wonderful passengers. They were a nice group of about twenty people headed on a Carnival Cruise to the Bahamas and Honduras for a week. One of them was the most adorable little boy who drew pictures for me. A drawing he made was a map of the way to fly to Miami. At the end of the flight he stopped in the cockpit to say hello to the pilots.

Columbus Fire




Some other passengers on my flight were a coach and football players for the Columbus Ohio Fire Semi-Pro Football Team. The Columbus Fire Football Players Will Harrell and Raymond Harris were flying to Miami to play in the MCFL National Championship against the Carolina Eagles today Sunday, January 16th, 2011 at 8 p.m. Columbus Fire is playing for the 9th Annual AFNT National Championship at the Harris Field Sports Complex in Homestead, Florida.

DB James Scott defense against the pass

You can follow the game live on Twitter at www.twitter.com/columbusfire

3 comments:

  1. nice post plus your blog is very nice thanks for sharing us my blog demodownloads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice! Great post... I'm enjoying reading about your travels. Next time your in Columbus give me a shout out.... I'd love to get together.

    Happy MLK day!

    ReplyDelete